YYC Net Lab now has access to the Cisco Network Academy curriculum for both the CCNP ENCOR and CCNP ENARSI curriculum.
This course is being offered for free (as in puppy) to all residents of Alberta.
ENCOR starts on Jan 3rd 2022 and runs until June 30th 2022. Expect approximately three to six hours of effort per week.
If you’d like to join this course (which comes with remote lab access) you will need:
- a copy of the appropriate book (the Cisco Press “Official Certification Guide” for either ENCOR or ENARSI). YYC Net Lab has a limited number for sale. Buy it from us, Amazon, use O’Reilly books online, whatever works for you.
- A working CML-Personal environment (and associated license) [~$200USD/year].
- to add a 3-digit number to this file on Github by issuing a Pull Request (not to be confused with a “pull”): https://github.com/yycnetlab/ankidecks/blob/master/tools/UserID.list.txt
- to reach out to the instructor (Mark@) for access to the course.
This course is ongoing. Jump in anytime. Because of how the course is structured you can start participating immediately just by reading the section of the book we are currently in. Each section of the text is fairly stand-alone so you don’t need to worry about being behind when you jump in. We aim for one chapter per week. Sometimes more depending on how short the chapter is.
The ENCOR and ENARSI will be covered in a cycle. Once one course is done, we’ll start the next, then loop back again to the first.
- Join us on Slack (instant messaging) and ask for access to the CCNP channel
- ENCOR study resources
- ENARSI study resources